Campaign Co-ordinator – job advert
*Please note the deadline for aplications has now been extended to the 30 March 2007*
Micah Challenge in Zambia is recruiting a Campaign Co-ordinator. The role will provide day to day running of the campaign in Zambia as agreed with the National Facilitator and Steering Committee. The minimum requirements for the position are:
- Mature evangelical Christian with proof of extensive involvement in local church
- A degree or related experience in social work or in integral mission
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer literate including Word, Excel and Power Point with excellent reading and writing skills
- Knowledge of instructional methods and learning styles applied to adult learners.
- Previous experience in advocacy and church and NGO issues is essential
- Experience in organizing events and speaking publicly
Interested individuals should send their CV and covering letter explaining how they fulfil the requirements and outlining their experience by email or post by 30 March 2007.
Post: Micah Challenge Zambia, c/o Jubilee Centre, PO Box 70519, 30 Lualaba Road, Kansenshi, Ndola , Zambia